Huma Abedin Demoted To Just “one of my staffers”–47hj.,b43
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton blasted the FBI again Monday – and this time brought up the bureau’s probe into emails maintained by longtime aide Huma Abedin – dismissing the idea she did anything wrong while minimizing the role of her close staffer.
- She said investigators should look at her ‘staffer’s’ emails ‘by all means’
- On Saturday and Sunday, Clinton hammered the FBI for reopening its inquiry into her email scandal
- Clinton now trying to paint Trump as in danger of starting nuclear war
- ‘Now they apparently want to look at emails of one of my staffers – and by all means they should look at them,’ Clinton said, bringing up the FBI attack at the start of a rally before a room packed with students at Kent State University.
- The staffer Clinton failed to name was Abedin, who has been at her side since Clinton was first lady. Clinton considers her like a surrogate daughter as well as longtime confidant.
- Abedin has been known for years to be Clinton’s gatekeeper, and has been revealed in State Department emails as someone constantly consulted on matters relating to Bill Clinton, top donors, close friends, celebrities, who gets face time with the first lady, and paid speeches that pose potential conflicts.
- Clinton hammered the FBI over the weekend, after news broke Friday about the investigation. Since then, senior Democrats have taken up the cause. Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid released a blistering letter where he wrote that FBI Director James Comey violated Hatch Act provisions on government employees interfering in an election.
- As she unloaded on the agency this time, Clinton also offered up words of contrition. ‘For those of you who are concerned about using personal email, I understand,’ she said. ‘And as I’ve said, I’m not making excuses. And I’ve said it was a mistake and I regret’ [it], Clinton said.
- In contrast, the White House stood squarely behind Comey at almost exactly the same time, with President Obama’s spokesman calling the FBI director a man of ‘integrity’ who was not trying to influence the outcome of the election.
- Then she turned to attack Donald Trump for having a ‘hair-trigger temper’ that could imperil the entire world.
Documenting deceit: Loudon’s interview with former CIA operations officer Clare Lopez reveals that Abedin’s father, Syed Zainul Abedin was made head over the Saudi government’s Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs (IMMA), where his daughter served a number of years as the assistant editor of its journal. Abedin did this while her father and mother served as the journal’s editor and co-editor, respectively.
“Alongside Huma Abedin on the editorial board also was Abdullah Omar Naseef, the founder of the Rabita Trust – a financial institution founded prior to 9/11 for the explicit purpose of funding Osama bin Laden and al-Qaida,” WND reports.
- “Now, this was a period of time when we might recall that U.S. foreign policy flipped on its head – from going after jihad and jihadists like al-Qaida to, in Libya, for example, aiding and abetting known al-Qaida jihadist militias to overthrow a sitting, sovereign government led by Moammar Gadhafi, no choir boy, to be sure, but our ally at the time,” Lopez recounted. “All of this happened during the period of time when Clinton was secretary of state and Huma Abedin was at her side, whispering in her ear.”
- Disturbing information about Abedin’s connection to radical Islamic organizations was divulged in an earlier report.
- “The purpose of the Abedin-run institute … is to instruct Muslims in foreign countries how to live according to the dictates of Islamic law, or Shariah, so they can fulfill the ultimate objective of making Shariah and the Quran the ultimate authority in the world, overturning ‘man-made’ institutions such as the U.S. Constitution,” WND informed. “A Muslim Brotherhood document entered as evidence in the largest terrorism-financing trial in U.S. history shows the Brotherhood’s aim is to carry out ‘a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within.’”
- Traitors within?
- Loudon also interviewed government security intelligence contractor Mike Waller, who maintains that Abedin’s connection to groups involved in Islamic terrorism should preclude her from having any type of position in the U.S. government.
- “[No one with Abedin’s] ties with groups that seek to overthrow the Constitution of the United States should ever have any government post in the United States,” Waller insisted.
- Former U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) expert on Islam, Philip Haney, maintains that Clinton’s inner connections with the Muslim Brotherhood — an internationally recognized terrorist group – are “broader and deeper” than Abedin’s ties to the Islamic group. He cites the White House hopeful’s leadership in pushing a United Nations resolution that was supported by the Organization of Islamic Conference – which consists of 57 nations and is orchestrated by leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Haney notes that the Clinton-promoted U.N. Resolution 1618 would be used to effectively make the criticism of Islam a criminal act.
- “[The resolution] marks a step forward in creating a safe, global environment for practicing and expressing one’s beliefs,” Clinton declared in a speech she gave in December 2011.
- Haney argues that Clinton’s promotion of the document makes her culpable of undermining the national security of the United States.
- “By endorsing U.N. Resolution 1618, by default, Hillary Clinton is aiding and abetting the Muslim Brotherhood, on a macro, global level,” Haney contends in the documentary. “As a sworn law enforcement officer who took a vow to protect our country from threats both foreign and domestic, Hillary Clinton is a domestic threat.”
- It is further warned in the documentary that the dynamic between Clinton and Abedin is extremely dangerous.
- “[Abedin’s close relationship with Clinton puts Clinton] in a position where she can be blackmailed for her behavior, and then there’s nothing she won’t do to get what she wants,” Waller impressed. “So she would be a prime candidate for any foreign intelligence service to at least surround her with its own people so they can influence her as a senator or as a secretary of state – or even a president.”
source- e headlines, the daily mail, kristie mcdonald, geoff earle, michael haverluck, one newsnow.com, wnd, mike waller,